DevOps Engineer (23726)
This dedicated platform team supports and enables broad ranging internet services for globally recognised brands used by millions of people worldwide. Key features of these services are reliability, scalability, speed and security – with the team controlling and scaling thousands of servers simultaneously.
- Background in supporting hosted services in high-volume customer facing environment.
- DevOps experience including coding experience with Java, Python or Ruby, and likely broader exposure with C / C++.
- Experience with scaling tools including Solr / Lucerne, Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Experience building distributed, server based infrastructure supporting high volumes of transactions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a small, focused team.
The role is varied and consists of all aspects from triaging and fault-finding to design, automation and new development deployment. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available.
Now interviewing, so don’t miss out - contact ECM Selection directly for details of this exciting new opportunity.
Java / Python / Ruby, C / C++, Solr / Lucerne, Apache, Support, Distributed Systems
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.