Senior Engineer - Transfer to Manufacture (23763)
As a Senior Engineer with this highly respected company you will be responsible for elements of the design across a range of projects - focusing on design for and transfer to manufacture, planning and implementing low volume assembly of complex electromechanical products and supporting manufacturing partners with the roll out of the design to higher volume manufacture.
You will collaborate across engineering disciplines, managing both internal and external resources and mentor more junior staff. Your strong technical background will mean that you can interperate CAD data and develop unique solutions and processes.
The role would suit a practically mined engineer with a high degree of technical ability, experience in design for and transfer to manufacturing, close attention to detail and a drive and determination to improve quality of a given design.
- A good engineering degree or other relevant qualification, and direct experience in product development in a consumer or industrial manufacturing company
- The ability and aptitude to work with abstract system design concepts, as well as delivering solutions against a defined specification, in both cases following good principles of engineering design
- Ability to work with and assume technical leadership of teams of engineers and technicians of different disciplines to implement detailed solutions for mechanical and electromechanical systems, down to component level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing manufacturing suppliers and partners
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Project or task management experience, using Microsoft office tools
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.