Talented Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices (23783)
Are you a talented and innovative Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have an excellent academic background, coupled with industry experience in the design and development of hand-held mechanical products and some project management experience? A background in the medical devices sector will be of particular interest.
Our client is seeking a creative and experienced Mechanical Engineer to become part of their focused innovation group. This team works with products from the concept phase through to development of prototypes. This will involve working with a multi-functional team alongside product designers developing innovative medical devices.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in mechanical engineering (or similar) from a high world-ranked university
- Excellent commercial experience in mechanical design of small hand-held products
- Familiar with rigorous engineering analysis in product design
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes particularly involving plastic components
- Enthusiasm in finding innovative solutions to engineering challenges
This is a superb opportunity to work in this challenging technology area, working on cutting edge solutions in a collaborative team environment. In return, you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits, working with the latest tools and equipment at your fingertips.
Keywords: Product company, medical devices, plastics, prototyping, CAD, FMEA, DFMA, high volume manufacturing, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.