Are you an Electronics Engineer with strong analogue and digital design experience who would like to include elements of DSP in your designs?
You will make a major contribution to a small existing team. This startup is taking raw high frequency signals from a MEMS device and creating a model / algorithm for the device to provide physical, electrical and gravitational information. As an Electronics Engineer with an excellent technical degree from a world-leading university, you will also be able to offer commercial experience in the following areas:
- Familiarity with designing signal processing algorithms
- Board-level mixed signal electronics design
- Design experience of low-noise electronics design, assembly, packaging and test
- Design techniques relating to EMC/EMI
- PCB prototyping and debugging
- Providing a software interface to your hardware designs
In addition either of the following would be beneficial:
- Understanding the impact of high-temperature environments on electronics design
- Engineering analysis including FMEA and DFMA
This is an excellent opening to work in a small company where the original founders are still involved at the technical level. They are currently utilising Cambridge University facilities with plans to move to their own office next year. They are well funded from several sources including a major player in the oil industry and share options are being offered. There are opportunities to gain customer exposure from time to time with some overseas travel.
Keywords: Analogue and Digital design, aspects of DSP, C, start-up, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.