Machine Learning Researcher (23816)
This early start-up in Oxford uses a quantitative approach to bring improvements in the diagnosis of disease. They have developed a software product to aid the clinician in interpreting medical results and are undergoing research to develop and enhance their machine learning algorithms to provide ever-better outcomes.
Our client is looking for a researcher in machine learning; a pre-requisite is a PhD, advanced degree or real-world experience in design and implementation of neural networks. You will understand the theoretical justifications for machine learning techniques and be able to develop these techniques into new areas.
The following is required:-
- Excellent academic background (PhD and 2.1 or 1st from a well-regarded university)
- Good Python knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation
- Experience of working with deep learning frameworks
- Robust understanding of the mathematical fundamentals of machine learning
- A passion for technology, innovation and real world applications with the flexibility to adapt to different areas of research within a start-up environment
This is a superb opportunity for a highly motivated Machine Learning Researcher, working with a growing team of software developers and researchers. In return, there is an excellent package on offer including options and bonus, working with an enthused and motivated team in Oxford.
Keywords: Machine learning, neural networks, PhD, Python, maths, Oxford.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.