Are you familiar with ISO13485 or ISO14971, and know how to put together a multidisciplinary project team and manage projects for demanding clients? Do you come from an engineering background, and so have first-hand appreciation of how complex technical projects are delivered?
We are looking for that experienced Project Manager looking for their next challenge. In this role, you’ll be afforded the full responsibility from proposal planning, budgeting and product delivery.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in engineering or science (especially mechanical engineering, physics, software, ergonomics or product engineering).
- Experience in planning, controlling and delivering a range of projects within the healthcare / medical device sector.
- Experience taking products to manufacture.
- Understand how to apply ISO 13485 and ISO14971.
- Full appreciation of project risks and how to mitigate them.
- Specific experience in projects relating to drug delivery systems, surgical applications or diagnostic instrumentation would be highly desirable.
As this role works with a number of stakeholders, good communication skills and how to maintain clear communication lines is important. Some travel would be expected in this role.
In return, you can expect to: work in an expansive environment, close to Cambridge but away from the city’s confines; work with collaborative colleagues; contribute directly to the company on interesting projects. An excellent remuneration package is also available.
Medical Devices, MS Project, Drug Delivery / Surgical Instrumentation / Diagnostics, Manufacture, Consultancy
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.