Principal Angular / React Developer (23838)
A technical leadership role spanning multiple development teams working on front end web applications based on pioneering search technology. Teams focus on features and own their own designs; this principal role has overall oversight and an architectural mandate.
You will have:
- Significant commercial experience in relevant senior roles; if not a de facto principal engineer already, you will be ready to make that transition
- A deep understanding of Angular 4, Angular 2 (Angular.js) and/or React.js (vs React Native)
- An interest in the user experience; you will liaise with a growing UX team
- Enthusiasm and the ability to evangelise (given good grounds to do so)
- Happy to work and external partners and keep them on track
You will not need team leadership experience specifically, as this role spans several teams and matrix management applies.
This growing company can offer an excellent package and a great working environment, in bright, spacious new offices. Founded pre dot-com, they are well funded and have an excellent track record of success both in the market and financially.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.