A detail-oriented role for an exceptional and quality-focused developer keen to ensure code is robust and meets client needs. Bridging the gap between test and development, this is an evolving role with broad scope for the future, working closely with product owners.
This is the latest version of acclaimed, scalable analytical software, an expert system for intelligent and well qualified users. Your efforts will be critical in taking things to the next level, for upcoming releases and the future.
You will need:
- A top technical degree from a top university, and strong A-levels including mathematics
- Good judgement and enthusiasm for code quality – part of your role will be to ensure full code coverage across client use cases
- Excellent commercial C# - Visual Studio, Resharper, NUnit
- Skills as a code reviewer – you’ll be assessing others’ code for quality, and deciding the best ways to ensure it’s fully tested and hence demonstrably robust
- An appreciation of Agile processes, and a participatory attitude
Additional experience of the following is valuable: TDD, user stories, statistical modelling, complex algorithms, parallel computation (big data), WPF, MVVM, SQL, TFS, mocks.
An exceptional package and great working environment is on offer to the right candidate.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.