Production Engineer (23876)
A well-funded, expanding London start-up whose founders have an impressive pedigree of driving leading edge developments seeks a Production Engineer. They develop hardware/software security solutions for use in consumer and commercial computing and mobile device markets.
This role will suit a bright engineer with a technical degree from a world-leading university with a significant level of commercial experience including:
- Planning and creation of quality test plans, with test coverage analysis
- Confidence in providing technical support and training to test operators as required
- A comprehensive understanding of measurement and test principles, and equipment
- Broad bench working skills, both with test equipment and practical hands-on electronics
- Some software knowledge, Python, C, C++
A bonus would be
- Awareness of latest FPGA technologies and some VHDL experience
- Familiarity with Linux based systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and passionate Production Engineer to join a dynamic and challenging team, developing technologies key to the growth of the internet / mobile communications and security markets. An exciting time to join this company as they scale up production into significant volumes.
Keywords: Production test design, electronics, VHDL, FPGA, Python, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.