Are you an experienced technical project manager with good instinct for business development, and a solid understanding of “Internet-of-Things” (IoT) or embedded software development? Do you have the drive and determination to oversee the integration of our client’s embedded AI software into next generation consumer products, bringing the projects to completion on-time and on-budget?
Based at our client’s bright and spacious new offices in central Cambridge, you will be joining a fast-growing company at the leading edge of AI technology with a sociable and rewarding company culture.
- Lead the integration of AI software with customer devices by working closely with engineering teams.
- Manage technical issues that arise, and changes to requirements and project scope.
- Coordinate with customers and internal stakeholders such as the QA and Sales departments.
- Report on project and customer status to the wider company.
- This role will involve active involvement with the development process so you MUST have a strong technical background with experience in an IoT or embedded software environment.
- A good degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent commercial experience.
- At least three years project management experience with proven ability to manage schedules, budgets, and risks. Ideally, you will also have formal project management training.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and software engineering teams.
- An enthusiasm for AI and an interest in learning about our client’s technology.
Keywords: Technical Project Management, Customer-facing, IoT, Embedded, Start-up, Audio, Project Lead.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.