Product Development Scientist (23918)
This successful company develops high value equipment and systems for life science laboratories. They are seeking a biological scientist with particular laboratory skills to help them develop next generation equipment. This is a commercial position rather than a research role.
Your CV will demonstrate your:
- PhD in the life sciences from a top university, backed by a first class degree and top A-level grades
- At least three years’ commercial or post-doctoral academic experience working in a research environment specifically on structural biology
- Considerable expertise in cryoelectron microscopy of biological materials; this is a strict prerequisite, including sample preparation and experience analysing the resulting CryoEM data to draw well-evidenced conclusions
- Expertise in protein molecules, including protein crystallography, deducing structures and related instrumentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an open mind toward working with commercial customers
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.