Are you excited by the bitcoin phenomenon and blockchain technology? You might be a senior software developer who has read a lot about it, or better still you have some experience in this area.
This Cambridge based startup is developing an architecture for this upcoming industry. The founders have prior experience in commodities companies and see the future markets working in a very different way. For this they need the framework that this expanding software team is creating.
As the Blockchain Developer you will possess the following:
- At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
- A passion in and aptitude for open source development
- Proficiency and in depth understanding of scalable systems
- Worked with RDBMS/NoSQL databases or understand distributed storage technologies
- Deep experience with cloud technology stacks, security systems, transaction processing
- Worked on a diverse set of full stack technologies including experience with web, scripting and low level system coding (C and C++)
Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Component level understanding of security protocol stacks and crypto libraries and functions
- Experience with building systems based on messaging and different types of symmetric and asymmetric encryption methods
- Blockchain frameworks with understanding of Hyperledger, Ethereum or other Blockchain technologies
- Knowledge of diverse consensus methods
This is an excellent opportunity to work with experts covering machine learning, networking, security and peer to peer implementations. The software team is reaching double figures and is planned to continue to expand over the coming months. There are possibilities to explore new areas of software development and platforms. Overall, a superb chance to develop a leading edge design in a new industry relating to cryptoeconomics.
Keywords: Ethereum Developer, networked systems, scalable, distributed databases, cryptoeconomics, bitcoin, blockchain, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.