Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer (23961)
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and high-performing product designer to join our client’s R&D team, working on next generation consumer products. You will be experienced, with a broad experience across electro-mechanical systems, ready to face a range of challenges needing an inventive and inquisitive mind. Within this dynamic international company, you will find superlative resources to support your development across a wide range of activities.
- Degree in engineering (mechanical / electrical)
- Good commercial experience in the design and development of tangible products
- Adept at problem solving across a range of technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of analysis techniques
- Knowledge of one or more of plastics, metals, gears and motors; backgrounds of interest include automotive and instrumentation.
- 3D CAD modelling and 2D drawing knowledge
- Use of FMEA
As an Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to work across all phases of the product lifecycle, including design, development, analysis and production issues. You will be a practical hands-on engineer with the ability to take responsibility for all phases of product development.
This world-renowned company provides an excellent opportunity to work in a well-supported environment in pleasant offices, with superb technical resources. The breadth of the company gives excellent options for future career development.
Keywords: Product development, systems engineering, motor control, mechatronics, mechanical, electronics, 3D CAD, plastics, FMEA, energy technology.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.