Senior Hardware / Electronics Engineer (23968)
This is an opportunity for an experienced Hardware / Electronics Engineer to join a world-leader in high-performance data acquisition, signal processing and analysis and control products used in high-performance motorsports worldwide. You’ll be joining an established and renowned team developing new functionalities and capabilities to expand an already impressive portfolio.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate most of:
- a strong academic underpinning to existing commercial experience – a 2.1 or above in electronics or electrical engineering from a Russell Group university is expected;
- proven commercial experience in analogue, digital and power electronics design;
- DSP, micro-controller and networking technologies relating to high-speed digital data transfer;
- familiarity with serial and automotive interfaces: I²C / SPI / UART and CAN / LIN / FLEXRAY or similar;
- power supply design, ideally for actuators and DC motors;
- analogue filters, amplifiers, FETs and semiconductor components;
- circuit simulation, design tolerance and FMEA analysis for high-volume manufacture.
This is an opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to impactful real-world products where a quick turnaround and iteration of designs is a key to success. On offer for the successful candidate is a strong remuneration package with plenty of perks and benefits included. Located in dedicated facilities just outside Cambridge, this team is aiming high to continue delivering reliable and robust products for a fast-paced environment. If you think you have what it takes to be part of this team, submit your CV now!
Keywords: electronics, hardware, automotive, DSP, digital, analogue, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.