A talented Design Engineer is sought to join this established company, taking on a leading role on a range of challenging projects in the healthcare / medical device sector. The role has very specific responsibilities from project leading, mentoring, and delivering high quality solutions within a highly regulated environment.
- 1st / 2.1 in product / industrial design.
- Significant commercial experience in product design, ideally on medical devices.
- Knowledge of ergonomics, user experience, and design research.
- Commercial product storytelling experience.
- Good sketching ability and technical experience with rendering and 3D CAD packages.
- Digital UX design experience with a genuine interest in developing these skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to work well within a multidisciplinary team and speak to a range of audience types.
- Very detail oriented but able to disengage and view the wider picture.
- Commercially astute.
Interested applicants should apply with the following:
- Up to date CV detailing your relevance for this role.
- Portfolio of relevant work (include sketches, storyboards and subsequent product developments).
- A cover letter providing further details of your relevant skills and experience would be desirable.
In return, as well as working in a bespoke consultancy on challenging and interesting projects, you’ll be well-compensated and work within a supportive environment.
Medical Devices / Healthcare, Product Design, Storyboards, CAD, UX / Ergonomics, Consultancy, Portfolio.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.