Compliance Manager (23989)
Become part of a team shaping the way we live tomorrow! Our client is a global leader in domestic and industrial products used by millions worldwide. They are seeking a bright and ambitious engineer to work with product development teams to insure their next generation domestic appliances comply with international standards and regulations.
You will oversee the process of gaining accreditation for new products; become the go-to person for the latest standards and legislation knowledge; advise on safety issues, and provide risk assessments.
- Significant experience working with EU standards and directives
- A good engineering qualification – at least HND level
- An appreciation of safety issues in a field such as power tools or automotive
- Experience with product test
- Clear and persuasive communication style.
- Good organisation and analysis skills
Keywords: Compliance, Safety, IoT, robotics, quality, mechatronics, electronics, consumer products, product development.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.