Application Engineer - Mechanics (23995)
Have you recently graduated from a Masters or about to complete a PhD? Our client is a small modelling team that is looking for a customer-facing Application Engineer to join them. Key responsibilities will include providing expertise within modelling for structural and solid mechanics, demonstrating and workshops as well as supporting sales activities.
- 1st / 2.1 BEng in mechanical engineering (or similar) and a Masters or PhD.
- Project experience in computational simulations of a mechanical model. Preference for co-applications in acoustics, fluid flow, electrostatics, heat transfer, MEMS, linear elastics, materials, or fatigue analysis.
- Exposure in technical presentations or demonstrating.
- Willingness to learn and work in new areas.
- Commercial experience and appreciation of business processes would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this technical team and grow your career with this supportive company. In return, on offer is a competitive salary, the chance to develop your skills, and work on a variety of projects in different industries.
MEng / PhD, Customer-Facing, Maths Modelling, Mechanical Engineering, MEMS, Acoustics, Fluid Flow
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.