Client-facing Programme Manager (23998)
This pioneering Cambridge company works at the leading edge of innovative product design in the medical devices sector. The group develop novel devices and seek an experienced manager to guide their breakthrough developments.
Working closely with colleagues in the commercial and academic research worlds, the Customer-Facing Programme Manager will drive the development of innovative products, using their strong understanding of the current business environment.
- Strong academic background in engineering or physical science (1st / 2.1 degree)
- Programme management experience working with multidisciplinary teams on complex projects
- Experience in a similar industrial sector in business strategy, innovation management or disruptive NPI
- Ability to create new business opportunities, establishing and maintaining business and academic networks, preferably in the area of drug delivery devices
- Commercial acumen, preferably within the healthcare industry, including the ability to keep abreast of the external environment and advise on strategic direction
- Effective communication skills in English, including the ability to present to all audience levels.
Experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device development industries would be of particular interest.
This is a senior role, and interested applicants are invited to send through their CV and any relevant additional details.
In this role, your career will be well-supported and remunerations will include a range of benefits as well as an excellent compensation.
Programme Management, Drug Delivery Devices, Medical, Strategy, IP Landscaping, Innovation, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.