This company has built an enviable reputation as a market leader in high-speed data processing and analytics, enabling business leaders to make rapid informed decisions with a significant impact and financial responsibility relying on accurate information this team provides.
They now have an opportunity for a skilled data scientist or engineer to join their top-class team. Only the top few candidates can be considered though, and your CV will have to demonstrate a lot of the following:
- a secure academic background, with a 2.1 or better in a relevant numerate discipline from a top-ranked university;
- commercial experience and a tangible passion for data engineering;
- fluency with common modern data frameworks, tools and methods, including many of:
- AWS, Azure or OpenStack;
- Java, Scala, C# or Spark;
- Kafka, Cassandra or RabbitMQ;
- Graph DB, OrientDB, SQL / NoSQL or Neo4j;
- Agile, TDD / BDD, CI and CD, or SOA.
Successful candidates will enjoy the chance to work in a relaxed and friendly environment, utilising some of the most modern and powerful tools and computing tech, alongside bright and similarly minded engineers. They’re based in Central London with exceptional links for commuting by rail or underground from across Greater London and home counties. With a very competitive salary, a modern and comfortable environment, and a comprehensive benefits and perks package, this really is not an opportunity to miss!
Keywords: data science, engineering, big data, cloud, processing, analysis, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.