Business Systems Analyst (24040)
This finance company are in the top ten in their field worldwide, managing billions of client dollars in investments. They are seeking an exceptional Business Systems Analyst to join a key new project team to provide cutting edge systems to a global user base.
You will have a 1st or 2:1 from a top university in computing or a related subject, and strong A-levels (A grade minimum by current scales) including mathematics.
Your CV will also show your:
- 6+ years in a software development or analyst role in finance or an equally challenging sector, across the full SDLC in a team delivering enterprise software
- Commercial experience with requirements capture, project planning, estimation and stakeholder liaison for large, multi-faceted software systems
- OO, UML and domain modelling experience including use cases
- Knowledge of the finance and ideally investment sector
- Analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Full existing UK work permission without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
This is a challenging role in a top tier company hence requirements are strict.
For the right candidate, a permanent position in Greater London is on offer, along with a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.