Join this successful company in Cambridge, who produce some extremely advanced and high speed technology which underpins cloud infrastructure across the globe.
They’re looking for a Senior Windows Kernel Developer, with:
- A good degree in computing or a relevant subject from a top university, backed by strong A-level grades
- A good understanding of the Windows OS architecture, in particular; including some exposure to driver development
- An equally good understanding of Intel x86 / x64 processor architecture including relevant topics for driver development
- Significant commercial experience working on Windows systems in C and/or C++, producing performant, robust and well tested code
- Experience with Agile (and ideally Scrum) development practices
Any additional experience with networking (especially ethernet, TCP/IP protocol stacks, and related areas) would be beneficial. The role may also include tool development, so supporting skills and relevant languages for this may be beneficial.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Windows developer, driver, kernel, experienced, Cambridge, senior
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.