Experienced Automated Tester (24070)
Are you an Experienced Automated Tester with a solid track record of planning and executing software test strategies, and a zeal for software quality? This successful Cambridge company has established an enviable reputation for developing high speed communications technology. Due to their continued growth they are now seeking a bright and capable engineer to design and execute automated test strategies. This will entail specifying and coding test scripts, running manual tests when required, and homing in on the root cause of defects to produce descriptive bug reports to assist developers.
You will need to be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving, leadership, teamwork, and communications skills, you will be flexible, adaptable, and able to quickly identify the most effective strategy to assure thorough testing of complex software products.
You will need:
- A good degree or HND in a relevant subject
- Demonstrably excellent Python scripting skills
- A good level of understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP
- Significant experience of working within a comms or networking application area
- A solid understanding of software test tools and techniques
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.