This early-stage instrumentation start up is developing novel products to better understand the biological world in real time, and are looking to make a transforming impact to research labs, medical clinics and in the future – your home. Central to their aims is the quality of software code to control hardware and their intuitive interface.
Joining this ambitious company as their Software QA Engineer, you will work with the development team as well as customers to feedback into the engineering cycle.
- Experience with software testing and quality assurance for software running on hardware products.
- Technical experience in cross-platform scripting (Python, Bash and / or PowerShell).
- Experience with version control (Git), continuous integration, and designing test cases.
- Specific experience with UI automation testing for Android.
- Further experience with Agile, containers, Android Espresso framework would be desirable.
Experience rather than qualifications is the most important for this role, coupled with the aptitude / attitude to learn new technologies. On offer is an excellent remunerations package including shares and the best tools to use.
MedTech, Start-Up, Test, Python, Android, UI, Agile, Multidisciplinary
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.