Experienced RF Test Engineer (24084)
A highly-regarded Cambridge company, with a track record of developing exciting and innovative products for a range of industries and application areas, is seeking an exceptional RF test engineer to join their team. You will be working on diverse projects involving a wide range of technologies including ASICs, Signal Processing, and mechanical engineering. With involvement throughout the project lifecycle from the earliest stages, your work will have major impact on the success of the final product.
- Planning, designing, documenting and executing tests.
- Building test configurations using tools such as spectrum and network analysers.
- Characterisation of parameters such as noise figures and sensitivity.
- Analysis, documentation and presentation of results for internal and client use, and for regulatory approval.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline from a good university.
- Demonstrable experience with RF testing techniques and equipment.
- Ability to design and troubleshoot test configurations.
- Good communication, team-working skills and attention to detail.
Our client provides a great benefits package, good prospects for career progression, a varied and interesting portfolio of projects, and a stimulating work environment.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.