Working in smart new offices alongside developers, you’ll bring your existing IT support experience to this technical position with a pioneering company. Founded based on internet search technology, they provide high powered content matching services to a worldwide client base.
You will have:
- Experience supporting organisations’ Windows and Mac OS X desktop systems
- A good knowledge of computing hardware and software, for PC build and upgrades
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems both remotely and in person
- Experience triaging, prioritising and escalating requests by complexity and urgency
- Excellent communications skills and a personable approach
- A good degree in a technical subject from a good university, and strong A-level grades
Experience of networking (ethernet, wireless, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS), security, the Google office suite and voice over IP (VoIP) would be beneficial.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.