Join a pioneering high tech company delivering ultra-high volume, low latency services in the cloud. Based on the technology underpinning internet search, their systems provide high powered content matching capabilities to a global client base.
The role will include the deployment and scaling of systems on high powered Linux cloud infrastructure, and will also encompass automation, the deployment of monitoring capabilities, performance tuning and incident response.
You will have:
- Extensive Linux experience including several years’ full time commercial administration
- Worked extensively with virtualisation, Docker or Kubernetes, and tools such as Puppet and Kickstart
- Extensive experience with deployments in AWS, Azure or a comparable cloud
- Good networking fundamentals including TCP/IP and the essential requirements for HTTP(S), SSH, DNS; plus experience load balancing and with switches, routers and network security
- Scripting experience, for example in Python, Perl or bash
- A good degree in a relevant subject from a good university, and strong A-level grades
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.