Scrum Master (24109)
This successful technology company develops innovative consumer networking hardware and software for international clients. They are seeking an outstanding Scrum Master to drive the efficient development of their future technology.
The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders to agree deliverables and timescales, and lead the existing development team in their application of Agile practices. To succeed you will need to exude an infectious enthusiasm for Agile development, and demonstrate the drive and determination to overcome impediments blocking project progress.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant technical subject from a leading university.
- A thorough understanding of, and passion for, Agile work practices including Scrum and possibly Kanban.
- Several years’ successful experience as a Scrum Master.
- A background in embedded software development.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively, lead and persuade.
- A self-staring personality with flexibility and determination.
Any additional experience of test driven development (TDD), Windows internals and/or consumer electronics would be beneficial but is not essential.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.