Bright Software Engineer (24113)
Our client is an established, growing software house providing solutions to one of the biggest global industry sectors. And it's a great place to work, with superb benefits!
They are committed to excellence, with a high percentage of revenue being reinvested in R&D.
Due to growth, they are now seeking bright, talented software engineers to work as part of an Agile development team on their Windows desktop applications.
For this role, you'll need to have a good degree in Computer Science or similar. A range of experience will be considered.
- Significant commercial software development experience
- Extensive knowledge of C# or another object-oriented language
- Strong mathematical, engineering or scientific background
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Extensive knowledge of the .NET framework
- Development as part of a team
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- High-performance multi-threaded code
- Code profiling tools
Above all, they are looking for people who are bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated, who will integrate well with the existing team.
They offer a relaxed yet professional and supportive work environment, and excellent benefits, helping to make this a superb opportunity to join an industry leader and be part of their success.
Contact ECM directly now for details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: C#, .NET, desktop applications, user interface, components, Windows, code profiling tools, unit testing, continuous integration, multi-threading, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.