Software Test Team Lead (24125)
A superb new opportunity for a bright, Software Test Team Leader with significant experience to join a growing company based in central London. Our client's customers are some of the biggest names in the biotech industry. The overall aim is to speed up the discovery of new drugs.
Initially your role will be focused on hands-on software testing, but over time, management activities will increase to become the focus of the job.
On the management side, you will:
- Project manage test team members (in liaison with development project managers)
- Drive through improvements to the testing process
- Line manage test team members and be involved in recruitment
Regarding testing, working with a group of smart software developers you will:
- Perform manual testing based on pre-existing test specifications
- Document the results in the form of test records
- Create incident reports and communicate progress
- Write new test plans for existing software
- Write test plans for new software, based on functional specifications
- Perform on-site acceptance testing with customers
. Significant software testing experience
. Test lead experience is a plus
. Intelligent and thorough
. Familiar with Windows
. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Familiarity with SQL (in particular Oracle) advantageous
Our client offers the opportunity to progress your career in a truly stimulating working environment.
Contact ECM directly now for details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: software test, software test engineer, senior tester, test team leader, project management, team leading, QA, software testing, manual testing, SQL, Oracle, Windows, Central London.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.