Senior QA Engineer (24127)
This young, ambitious company has become a torchbearer of the Cambridge technology sector. A serial award-winner, they have pioneered technology that allows their customers to quicken their software development processes. Having recently moved to centrally located offices, they are rapidly expanding their team to meet engineering requirements including a Senior QA Engineer to join them.
- Degree qualified, ideally in Computer Science or another STEM based subject.
- Extensive commercial experience as a QA engineer including experience with:
- Configuration management;
- Continuous build and test management tools;
- Automation and configuration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Chef, Puppet);
- C / C++ on Linux.
- Good appreciation of team work and collaborative responsibility – including project ownership.
Further experience with Agile methodology is ideal. It is expected interested applicants to have good communication skills and can appreciate stakeholder needs and requirements.
The company provide an excellent remuneration package and encourage a good work/life balance.
Automation, Build and Test, Configuration, C / C++ / Linux, Team Work / Collaborative, Central Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.