Are you a Project Manager who has experience of mechanical, electronics and software projects?
This company provides consultancy services and also has its own product range, where their products often form part of the solution for the client. They have a creative team, instigating novel ideas and taking them from prototype to manufacture. You will have project management experience of the full development life cycle. You will work alongside a diverse team and the ability to contribute to mechanical and electronics development will be a distinct advantage.
This company employs the brightest engineers, so to gain the respect of the team you will have a 1st or 2.1 in a technical degree. Your commercial experience will provide you with evidence of:
- Project management handling multiple issues simultaneously
- A track record introducing and applying processes without stifling creativity
- Experience in monitoring project risks and knowing when to escalate
- Strength of character and excellent people management skills
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent client facing skills
- Able to contribute technically to the design utilising your engineering background in electronics or mechanical systems
This is a superb opportunity to build on your broad development background, providing some opportunity for travel. They will offer you a leading role in driving the design and development of high performance sensor measurement and control systems. There is a good team spirit in this company and the advantage of working on many green / sustainability related projects.
Keywords: Customer facing Technical Project Manager, Electronics, Mechanical, Sensors, Instrumentation, sustainability, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.