Mathematical Software Developer (24132)
This successful company, with offices in the UK and US, is seeking outstanding software developers to join their pioneering Cambridge team. They use cutting edge technologies in advanced data analytics and AI to create predictive models for customers; these include a variety of applications from Met Office warnings to retail POS systems. The range of industries provides an interesting and diverse range of technical software challenges, allowing for innovation and creativity.
To become part of this exciting venture, working with a cohesive team of like-minded developers, you will have the following:-
- An excellent degree in computer science, maths, physics or similar from a well-ranked university.
- Good knowledge of modern web back-end development.
- Experience of OO design using languages such as Python, C++ or Java.
- Some experience of commercial software development preferably using Agile methodology.
- Excellent motivation to develop innovative solutions and test for robust behaviour.
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and expanding company at an early stage. A competitive salary with excellent employee benefits is on offer to the right candidate.
Keywords: OO, Python, C++, Java, Agile, AI, Algorithms, Back-end, Data Analytics, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.