This successful company, with offices in the UK and US, are seeking outstanding software developers to join their pioneering Cambridge team. To become part of this venture, you will have the following:-
- An excellent degree in computer science, maths, physics or similar from a well-ranked university.
- Strong knowledge of modern web back-end development, ideally with Ruby.
- Experience of OO design using languages, such as Python, C++, Java.
- Reliable experience in commercial software development preferably using Agile methodology.
- Excellent motivation to develop innovative solutions, work through the project life-cycle to implement your designs and test for robust behaviour.
- Knowledge of UX and usability would be of interest.
The team use cutting edge technologies in advanced data analytics and AI to create predictive models for customers; these include a variety of applications from Met Office warnings to retail POS systems. The range of industries provides an interesting and diverse range of technical software challenges, allowing for innovation and creativity.
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and expanding company at an early stage. A competitive salary with excellent employee benefits is on offer to the right candidate.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.