PhD / Experienced Software Developer (24139)
Based north of London, this small, well-resourced team develop a range of tools based on 3D interactive graphics, physical simulations and AI learning. They are looking for SW developers to join them – someone who is comfortable to work from home regularly with the ability to meet when required.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in computer science, maths, physics or engineering. Ideally post-graduate qualifications (MSc / PhD).
- Strong mathematical skills, and experience in applying numerate approaches to solve problems.
- Good programming skills (ideally some commercial experience) in C++. Desirable are familiarity with Blender, Unity, WebGL, Python and Git.
- Further experience with one or more of the following:
- 3D Computer Graphics or GPU computing
- Computer Vision or Image Processing
- Machine Learning or AI
- Physics based modelling
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality
- Due to the location spread of the team – good communication skills are paramount. This includes the ability to stay in touch with customers and other stakeholders via email, Skype, and sharing tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SW Developer (confident in their skills and experience) to take a prominent role with the team, working on interesting problems, and have the flexibility of working from home. It is not a role for someone who requires close mentoring, as being self-driven is important. In return, an excellent salary is on offer.
C++, Image Processing / Computer Vision, ML / AI, VR / AR, Physical Modelling, 3D Graphics / GPU, UK based / remote working
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.