Senior Electronics Design Engineer (24141)
Summary: a top medical products company is looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their Cambridge team developing new technologies in the medical products and therapeutics sector.
This innovative Cambridge company are developing a range of successful products that have been game-changing in the manufacture, storage and transport of delicate medical products and therapeutics. Their technology extends the shelf-life and availability of a range of biochemical materials, and has a positive impact on peoples’ lives across the globe.
As they invest in new technologies and opportunities, they are now seeking an experienced Electronics Design Engineer who can take a leading role in the specification, design and roll-out of new products. To be considered, your CV needs to demonstrate:
- successful commercial electronics design experience with responsibility for new product development;
- a strong academic foundation, with a 2.1 Honours degree from a Russell Group university in Electronics, or a related subject;
- analogue / digital design for real-time data processing, monitoring and/or control systems;
- coding for microprocessor platforms, with either VHDL or embedded C as appropriate;
- familiarity with lab-bench environments, including prototyping with breadboards and bring-up;
- confidence working in a smaller team environment, demonstrating initiative and taking ownership of new projects and ideas.
On offer for the successful candidate is an attractive salary and benefits package, and opportunity to work in a friendly and dynamic R&D environment, developing the next generation of products which will improve the quality of life for people worldwide. Based in Cambridge, with a modern office location that’s ideal for commuting by road, bike, rail or bus, this is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection now! Whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: medical products, analogue / digital design, microprocessors, control, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.