Python Test Developer (24162)
Significant experience writing Python code is a must have.
Established and stable electronics product company wishes to dramatically increase their R&D team due to unprecedented product success. The test team needs to expand as well, hence this position for a Python Test Developer to strengthen their ability to create automated tests.
As a senior software test engineer you will have a technical university degree and proven experience in most of the following:
- Designing automated test cases with Python and/or Bash
- Working as part of a Scrum team to deliver test driven developments
- The creation and documentation of test cases for optimised testing
- Experience in defining new tests with appropriate test coverage
- Knowledge of TCP/IP based product testing
- Execution of manual tests
- Use of test management tools
This is an exciting challenge for a Python Test Developer due to the hidden complexity within their products that are often under estimated. You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Cambridge company creating new IP and developing their own products with the enjoyable technical challenges that come with streaming High Definition video.
Keywords: Software testing, automated testing, agile, internet based testing, Python, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.