Radar R&D Engineer (24186)
Our client is a rapidly expanding start-up in the field of robotics, machine learning, and autonomy in spatial awareness.
This is a great opportunity to join their world-class team as a key player, leading the development of the radar sensing aspect of their ground-breaking technology, from lab-based research and prototyping, through to productising the design and creating documentation.
Required skills and knowledge:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant technical subject from a leading university.
- Solid experience in designing radar systems and bringing them to market, acquired over several years in industry.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of working in a Linux environment.
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
This is a great company with big ambitions - don’t lose out, apply now!
Keywords: Radar, Autonomous Systems, Robotics, Start-Up.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.