Our client is a fast growing start-up with big ambitions in the field of machine learning, robotics and autonomy in spatial awareness. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding embedded engineer to join their machine vision team, solving difficult and interesting problems, and bringing to fruition revolutionary technologies with far-reaching impact.
Required skills and knowledge:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant technical subject from a world-leading university.
- Strong design and coding skills in a recent C++ standard.
- Demonstrable understanding of hardware architectures.
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
- Experience in Python, 3D graphics, CUDA, ROS and OpenCV.
- Experience of computer vision techniques.
- Familiarity with Linux as well as version control tools such as git and build tools.
- An aptitude for team leadership.
Keywords: C++, Linux, Git, Autonomous Systems, Robotics, Computer Vision, Python, 3D, CUDA, Start-Up, Embedded.
Ambitious company, top technology and great benefits - apply now!
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.