Are you an Embedded Software Engineer with experience of designing for audio products or similar platforms? This role is for a real-time C/C++ developer with a good understanding of hardware and some exposure to FPGA designs.
This is a senior position so a few years’ experience in the following is required:
- Aptitude for coding in C++
- Ability to contribute to system level design and architecture
- Knowledge of electronics and software interfacing in C
- VHDL design and coding experience for FPGAs
You will also possess at least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
To enjoy full involvement across the development you should also have experience in:
- Coding with embedded SHARC and/or ARM processors
- Exposure to DSP implementations for audio systems
- Knowledge of product regulations such as CE, EMC and RoHS
- An aptitude for solving mechanical issues
This is an excellent opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for audio to transition to a new area in audio systems. Obviously previous experience of developing DSP code for audio systems is beneficial. The existing members of the company are all audiophiles providing a strong team environment within a pleasant office and full range of staff benefits.
Keywords: C++, Embedded C, SHARC, VHDL, FPGA, Audio systems, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.