Senior Real-Time Software Engineer (24236)
Our client is a fast growing start-up in the field of machine learning, robotics and autonomy in spatial awareness. They solve difficult and interesting problems, applying them to the real world in a way that will enhance the lives of millions.
They are now seeking an outstanding Senior Real-Time Software Engineer to optimise the computational efficiency of their complex algorithms. As well as the technical aspect this role also carries with it some team leadership responsibilities and so would be an excellent opportunity for a gifted and ambitious developer to advance their career. The demanding nature of the work means that only top candidates need apply, and the successful candidate will likely come from a field such as graphics or signal processing where execution speed is critical.
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, engineering, or similar highly numerate subject from a world-leading university.
- Excellent skills in optimising complex, computationally-intensive software.
- Demonstrable, broad experience of processor architectures.
- Good coding skills, preferably in C++ or Python, and experience developing under Linux.
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to drive your career forward with a top company. If you have the right skills then why miss out - apply now!
Keywords: C++, Python, Optimisation, Algorithms, Automotive, Team Lead, Machine Learning, AI
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.