This finance company are in the top ten in their field worldwide, managing billions of client dollars in investments. They are seeking an exceptional Solutions Architect to join a key new project team to provide cutting edge systems to a global user base.
You will have a 1st or 2:1 from a world class university in computing or a related subject, and strong A-levels (A grade minimum by current scales) including mathematics.
Your CV will be very concise and yet show your:
- Extensive experience as lead architect and developer, in finance or an equally challenging sector, across the full SDLC in enterprise software
- Commercial experience creating large, multi-faceted, distributed, scalable, robust and performant systems
- Appreciation for the pros and cons of technology such as the .NET Framework, web services, parallel computing and cloud deployment
- Exceptional coding ability in C# or Java; and good experience of the other
- Significant experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Full existing UK work permission without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
This is a challenging role in a top tier company hence requirements are strict. Additional knowledge of the finance and ideally investment sector is beneficial but not a substitute for the above.
For the right candidate, a permanent position in Greater London is on offer, along with a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.