Solutions Architect (24261)
This finance company are in the top ten in their field worldwide, managing billions of client dollars in investments. They are seeking an exceptional Solutions Architect to join a key new project team to provide cutting edge systems to a global user base.
You will have a 1st or 2:1 from a world class university in computing or a related subject, and strong A-levels (A grade minimum by current scales) including mathematics.
Your CV will be very concise and yet show your:
- Extensive experience as lead architect and developer, in finance or an equally challenging sector, across the full SDLC in enterprise software
- Commercial experience creating large, multi-faceted, distributed, scalable, robust and performant systems
- Appreciation for the pros and cons of technology such as the .NET Framework, web services, parallel computing and cloud deployment
- Exceptional coding ability in C# or Java; and good experience of the other
- Significant experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Full existing UK work permission without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
This is a challenging role in a top tier company hence requirements are strict. Additional knowledge of the finance and ideally investment sector is beneficial but not a substitute for the above.
For the right candidate, a permanent position in Greater London is on offer, along with a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.