Instrumentation Engineer (24271)
Do you have an interest in automotive products and the ability to diagnose an issue with instrumentation? The solution may require a change to the design giving you the opportunity to work alongside your colleagues in R&D in creating the resolution.
This position is for an Instrumentation Engineer to carry out calibration of gas analysis and electrical test equipment of existing and future products. These are low volume / high value products where it can take days to diagnose an issue, which then requires perseverance to follow through to a final solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in digital and analogue electronics
- Ability to use correctly all relevant tools (DVM, digital scope etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical issues relating to fluids, gases and vacuum systems
- A practical hands-on approach and confidence with hand and power tools
- Proficiency with Windows PCs and Excel
- Ability to identify a business priority and ensure it is progressed
This is an ideal opportunity to join a small stable company who create high tech instrumentation for the automotive industry. They have a good team approach and a profit sharing scheme.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.