Embedded Software Engineer (24285)
Bright, capable embedded software engineer needed for highly sensitive sensor based products for energy monitoring applications. You will be working within a growing centre of excellence, based at this dedicated site in Cambridge, designing ground breaking products within a small team of experienced engineers but with the backing of a global company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, development and maintenance of embedded software
- Optimising the software for the greatest efficiency
- Customising the software as required, for both internal and external clients
- Liaising closely with both the hardware and DSP teams
- Implementing standard comms protocols
- Creating accompanying documentation
- Occasional international travel
You will have at least a 2.1 in a relevant technical subject and your experience and skills should include the following:
- Solid commercial embedded software experience
- Good working knowledge of software version control systems
- Full software life-cycle development experience
- Good communication and team skills
This is a great opportunity to join a group with the energy of a small company but with the resources of a large organisation.
Keywords: Embedded, Cambridge, 2.1 / 1st, version control, comms protocols
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.