An experienced, hands-on Electronics Engineer is wanted by this dedicated engineering team. They work closely with other functions within the company (mechanical, physics, and human factors) to design, develop and build innovative instruments, products and tools used in MedTech and healthcare. The company is very inclusive and supportive, and will provide a nurturing environment allowing their teams to focus on the task at hand as well as provide opportunities for career development.
- 1st / 2.1 in Engineering, Electronics or Physics from a top ranked university.
- Strong theoretical understanding of electronics engineering and design, and industry experience building relevant technology (including instruments, medical device related products, electronic sensors) within a regulated environment.
- Experience with digital design and at least some exposure to analogue design (low-power circuits, noise signal capture, wireless connectivity).
- Experience in software / firmware programming. Exposure to software testing using Python / C++ would be desirable.
- Good communication skills – must be a team player.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer with a broad range of technical skills to join this growing team, work on varied projects that have real-world impact. Further, the team have a supportive environment to build responsibilities allowing movement into project management, business development or to remain technically hands-on. An excellent remuneration package is available.
Interested to hear more? Get in touch with us with your CV.
MedTech, Analogue / Digital, Embedded, Instrumentation / Sensors, Microcontrollers, Multidisciplinary, Design, Development, Career Support, Great Company Culture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.