Dev Ops Engineer (24337)
If you’re an experienced Dev Ops Engineer with Docker and Kubernetes experience, join this top Cambridge tech company. They apply predictive analytics to natural language processing, and information retrieval systems, so you are likely to have an interest in the applications of machine learning on a global scale.
As well as a strong technical degree in a relevant subject from a top university, you’ll bring:
- Extensive expertise with Docker containers, and Kubernetes for orchestration; Chef and Puppet also beneficial
- Adept skills with Linux including shell scripting (bash)
- Familiarity with deployment on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Python, or Perl experience
- A broad interest in large scale systems, cloud deployments and high volume data – and experience in this area
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: DevOps, Cambridge tech company, Docker, Kubernetes
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.