Lead Engineer / Manager - Software Test (24344)
Are you interested in joining a VC funded, deep engineering tech start-up, led by experienced founders? This company has ties to leading research groups as well as having their own engineering teams to deliver new applied machine learning technologies. As the projects mature, they are looking to implement robust test frameworks in order to optimise and accelerate their projects, and hence are looking for a Lead Test Engineer / Manager to take a senior role with them.
- Extensive experience in large scale software testing including embedded software tests and for simulated environments. Ideally this would include first principles understanding gained through an engineering or computer science degree.
- Experience defining, developing and running automated test plans and architectures.
- Experience with safety critical testing would be desirable.
- Experience of test development in python, and ideally other scripting or test domain-specific languages.
- Some exposure to mentoring and team leading / managing.
- An interest in technology such as AI, robotics, computer vision, distributed computing, and mechatronics.
This is not your usual test role, and would suit an inquisitive problem solver who enjoys the process of software test engineering. In return, as well as working with bright people on interesting projects, an excellent remunerations package is on offer.
Deep Engineering, Machine Learning, Python, Software Test, Automation, Embedded / Simulations, Cloud, Team Lead, VC Funded Start-Up
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.