(Junior) DevOps Engineer (24353)
Our client is one of Cambridge’s most exciting and dynamic companies; they are well-funded and making great strides in developing innovative technology for the healthcare industry. Due to their continued success and expansion they now have an opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their team. The role will involve configuration and management of the CI/CT system, implementation of the deployment pipeline, as well as wider IT system management.
Your CV will need to demonstrate skill and experience with the following:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science or closely-related subject from a well-respected university
- Scripting with a good variety of languages including Python and BASH
- Configuring Infrastructure-As-Code tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Managing Continuous Integration / Continuous Test systems such as TeamCity
- Deploying to cloud-based platforms such as AWS
Coding ability with C or C++ would be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, industry-leading company, and grow your DevOps career. They have a sociable and rewarding company culture, and are based in a pleasant rural location close to Cambridge. A highly competitive salary and generous benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
Keywords: Cambridge, DevOps, Medical Devices, Python, Cloud, CI / CT, Continuous Integration
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.