Senior Quality and Reliability Engineer - Semiconductors (24425)
A growing Cambridge based company seek an experienced Senior Quality and Reliability Engineer with proven success in the semiconductor industry.
Reliability is at the heart of this company’s innovative products and so they seek someone who is able to identify the appropriate electrical and physical device analysis techniques required to investigate IC faults and the energy to drive failure analysis through to a successful and meaningful conclusion.
Taking responsibility for ensuring and helping suppliers to continue to provide parts of the highest quality, as well as co-ordinating environmental aspects of product delivery so that both the company and key suppliers adhere to legislative requirements, would also be a part of this role.
- A good degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Extensive product quality and reliability engineering experience in the semiconductor industry
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of device reliability physics and failure analysis techniques
- A good understanding of JEDEC Standards and how to apply them
- Conversant with ISO 9001 / 14001
- Strong communication skills – must be comfortable with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Interested candidates should demonstrate relevant projects within their CV, and evidence the quality processes they have implemented. For the successful candidate, an excellent remunerations package is available.
Candidates will also need full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.