Applied Displays Engineer (Automotive) (24467)
Our client is looking for an experienced Displays Engineer to join their engineering team. They are a leading supplier to the automotive industry, and provide specialist components relating to display systems. Key aspects of the role include: requirements analysis; sub-component selection; supplier management; electrical and optical analysis; verification; and manufacture support.
- Degree qualified in electronics or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with TFT LCD technologies including:
- Underlying operations of display technologies.
- Performance factors and limitations.
- Manufacturing processes (ideally for high volume manufacture).
- Applied automotive electronics.
- Exposure to capacitive touch panel technologies would be desirable.
Interested candidates should provide evidence of relevant project work to support their application. On offer is a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits including pension, childcare vouchers and excellent holiday allowance.
Electronics, TFT LCD, Multimedia, Development, Capacitive Touch Technologies, Design to Manufacture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.