Lead Analyst, Financial Software Systems (24494)
Lead a team of systems analysts working closely with clients in the financial software sector. Join them analysing sometimes complex requirements, produce detailed solution proposals, identify risks and manage and allocate work for your team. Collaborate with architects, developers and domain experts.
- A good bachelor’s degree in computing or a related subject from a reputable university, backed by strong A-level grades
- Experience as a systems analyst on substantial projects in the financial services sector, specifically including either insurance, claims or pensions
- Relevant experience managing large scale change for existing systems
- Strong analytical, business and client engagement skills
- The ability to clearly capture requirements and produce detailed designs for SQL databases
A competitive salary and package are available to the right candidate.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.